Sunday, October 2, 2011

RUUUN!

 Dawn of the Zombies wallpaper from Other wallpapers
From 9/29
I had a dream last night, like many other nights it was a dream in which I awoke in utter shock that it wasn't real. I dreamt that I was smack in the middle of the zombie apocalypse, I know we have yet to discuss the "Ends" of mythology but I cant help what content my mind produces while I sleep, so if you think I might be ruining this for you, I'm not sorry. I first realized that I was within a city-scape surrounded by faces, faces of people I would probably recognize if it weren't for the context of my overwhelming dream thoughts. We had taken shelter within an abandoned house and found that one of us had been infected, and since this is MY dream it is awfully biased- but without hesitation I drew a pistol from my hip and fired wildly into his face and chest. However, the more I shot the louder it got and soon zombies were surrounding this once safe-haven. Right as the windows shades were drawn I realized my impending doom and at once I awoke in a heavy sweat with my hands clutched around my pillow. Scary stuff. Pretty normal for me though

No comments:

Post a Comment